Looking for the perfect fall breakfast? Look no further. This Healthy Fig and Pumpkin Spice French Toast is gluten free, vegan and healthy, while still being packed with all your favorite fall flavors.
You can sub for any type of milk including oat milk, soy milk, skim milk, etc.
This french toast is crispy on the edges and soft in the middle.
To get softer french toast cook for 1 minute less.
To get crispier french toast add 1+ minute to cooking time until desired crispiness is acheived.
1. Combine banana, milk, and pumpkin spice in a blender and blend until smooth. Add to shallow dish.
2. Melt vegan butter on medium heat in a large frying pan.
3. Dip one piece of bread into the mixture covering both sides. Then add to pan.
4. Cook both sides for 2-4 minutes on medium heat until edges become crispy!
5. Repeat until all the French toast is made! I put 3 pieces in the pan at once! You can do however many fit.
6. Top with goodies!
Serve with blueberries, strawberries and turkey bacon.
Serve with All the syrup you want! I used sugar free!
Add any extra breakfast goodies or breakfast protein! I added turkey bacon but you can also use vegan bacon!
Leftover can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for 3 days.
Leftover can be stored in the freezerin an airtight container for 3 months. Toast until defrosted.