Sometimes all you need is a good round up of the best gluten free cake mix and baking mixes on the market. I GOT YOU. All these cake mixes and dessert mixes are gluten free and nut free. I have omitted any baking mix that uses almond flour as a substitute for wheat flour.
How did this gluten free cake mix and baking mixes list come about?
I am both gluten free and tree nut free… and as though that wasn’t enough, I’m also lactose intolerant too. As soon as I started transitioning to being fully gluten free, I was pretty confused on what the best brands were to buy, where the best places were to eat and the best grocery stores to shop at.
So, I want to make this easy on everyone else just starting out being gluten free for the first time… or even if you’ve been gluten free for a while. Trust me, it is hard to find the best gluten free cake mix and baking mixes out there. So, I’ve listed them all for you here with some notes about what I like to make with these gluten free cake mix and baking mixes.
CLICK HERE for my favorite chocolate banana bread using a boxed mix hack!
THE BEST GLUTEN FREE CAKE MIXES:
Cake mixes can be used to make anything from cakes to cookies to all kinds of desserts.
Cake Mix Cookies are an easy cookie idea that you can whip up on a weekday when you’re craving a warm cookie but don’t have a lot of time! They are much quicker and easier to make than regular cookies since they only use 4 ingredients! You’ll need cake mix (gluten free for a gluten free cookie), 1 egg, cool whip and powdered sugar!
CLICK HERE for are some of my favorite gluten free cake mix cookies you can make with any of these mixes.
1.Pillsbury Gluten Free Cake Mix: Pillsbury makes some fantastic Gluten Free mixes and their Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix will not dissapoint. It tastes so close to the real thing you’ll fool anyone!
Pillsbury cake mixes come in yellow and funfetti flavors.
2. Krusteaz Gluten Free Cake Mix: Krusteaz makes a ton of gluten free baking mxies and their yellow cake mix is also very good. It’s moist and fluffy. This gluten free cake mix is made with sorghum flour and rice flour.
Krusteaz has a gluten free yellow cake mix, a chocolate gluten free cake mix, a lemon gluten free pound cake mix and a cinnamon swirl gluten free coffee cake mix.
3. King Arthur Baking Company Gluten free Cake Mix: King Arthur is literally the king of gluten free baking mixes. Everything they put out is hands down fantastic. From their cake mixes to their brownie mixes, know you’re buying a quality product whenever you buy king arthur.
King arthur has a yellow gluten free cake mix, a gluten free chocolate cake mix, a funfetti gluten free cake mix and a keto friendly gluten free cake mix.
4. Duncan Hines Mix Gluten Free//Zero Sugar Added//Keto Friendly cake mix: Duncan Hines makes an allergy friendly, zero sugar and keto friendly baking mix that will absolutely please more than just the gluten free crowd.
5. Bobs red mill gluten free cake mix: Similar to king arthur, bobs red mill also is the start of the gluten free baking mix show. They have so many differnt mixes and a ton of gluten free flours, you cannot go wrong with bobs red mill.
Bobs red mill has gluten free vanilla yellow cake mix and a gluten free chocolate cake mix.
6. Betty Crocker gluten free cake mix: A brand we all trust for baking mixes no matter what, betty crocker does offer some gluten free mixes too!
Betty crocker has a gluten free yellow cake mix and a gluten free devil’s food chocolate cake mix.
THE BEST BROWNIE MIXES:
Brownie mixes can be used to make brownies, mini brownie loafs, brownie bread, brownie cake pops or even a light and fluffy brownie cake!
CLICK HERE for my favorite peanut butter brownie recipe made with gluten free brownie mix and peanut butter swirls.
- Pillsbury Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Natures promise gluten free brownie mix
- King Arthur Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Krusteaz Gluten Free Brownie Mix
- Bobs red mill gluten free brownie mix
- Cup 4 cup gluten free brownie mix
- Betty crocker gluten free brownie mix
CLICK HERE for a recipe on making boxed brownies healthier!
THE BEST DESSERT MIXES:
Go nanas gluten free baking mixes:
- Apple Cider Donut Banana Bread Mix
- Cookie Dough Banana Bread Mix
- Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mix
- Original Banana Bread Mix
- Blueberry Crumble Banana Bread Mix
- Salted Caramel Banana Bread Mix
- Matcha White Chocolate Banana Bread Mix
King Arthur gluten free baking mixes:
- King Arthur gluten free pumpkin bread + Muffin mix
- King Arthur gluten free cookie mix
- King Arthur gluten free pie mix
Krusteaz Gluten free baking mixes:
- Krusteaz Gluten free Corn Bread
- Krusteaz gluten free blueberry muffin mix
- Krusteaz gluten free cookie mix
Meli’s gluten free mixes
Josie’s best gluten free mixes
Trader Joes gluten free mixes:
- Trader Joe’s pumpkin bread and muffin mix
- Trader Joe’s gluten free cornbread mix