These no bake protein bars are made with just 5 ingredients! These protein bars are easy to make, gluten free, dairy free, option for nut free and absolutely delicious. These no bake protein bars are made from ingredients you likely already have at home and are perfect to eat on the go! These no bake protein bars are made with peanut butter, granola butter or tahnini, maple syrup, protein powder and a mashed banana!
These protein bars are no bake, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, with a nut free option!
why you’ll love this recipe
These protein bars are easy to add sprinkles to for a holiday or add any kind of mix ins! You can add chocolate chips, dried cranberries, blueberries, or even mix in sprinkles for a fun-fetti type bar!
These no bake protein bars are a great option if you don’t want to waste time rolling energy bites by hand, waiting for them to bake or cleaning up multiple bowls! They are a one bowl recipe, that you’ll be making over and over.
Personally I don’t like buying protein bars that have a long list of ingredients I cant pronounce. So, I decided to make my own!
These no bake protein bars are easy to make, have zero bake time and SO. GOOD. These no bake protein bars full of chocolate, peanut butter flavor and healthy bananas and sweetened with maple syrup! You can make these no-bake protein bars in 10 minutes and eat them for breakfast, a snack or even a healthy dessert!
If you love no bake recipes, check out this no bake banana split here too!
ingredients & substitutions
- Peanut butter – I love creamy peanut butter. I literally can eat it with a spoon. For these no bake protein bars you’ll get protein from the peanuts as well as the chocolate protein powder.
- Granola butter or tahini – The tahini or granola butter gives the protein bars another layer of creamy goodness!
- Maple syrup – The maple syrup is used to sweeten the protein bars. Use sugar free maple syrup for a lower sugar option.
- Chocolate protein powder – These is where the protein bars get their chocolate flavor from! You can use cocoa powder instead of protein powder if you do not have it. You can also make these your own by using another flavor of protein powder such as vanilla or caramel!
taste & texture
If you’ve been on the search for an easy, homemade protein bars, then you’re in the right place! This No Bake Protein Bars recipe tastes just like a dense brownie but is actually packed with healthy ingredients! This protein bar recipe is so easy to put together. These protein bars are made with only 5 ingredients, and are the best for a healthy snack or protein packed dessert!
Add banana and mash until fully smooth. Add all ingredients together in the same bowl. Mix until fully combined.
Add to loaf pan and refrigerate for 3 hours before cutting into slices and serving
expert tips & tricks
how to make this nut free
To make these no bake protein bars nut free, use tahini, chickpea butter or granola butter instead of peanut butter!
how to make this lower in sugar
To make these protein bars lower in sugar, use sugar-free maple syrup. You can also use sugar free protein powder as well!
how to serve & store
This no bake protein bar dessert can be stored in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 3 days!
No Bake Protein Bars (gluten free)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granola butter or tahini
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup protein powder
- 1 mashed banana
- Add banana and mash until fully smooth. Add all ingredients together in the same bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Add to loaf pan and refrigerate for 3 hours before cutting into slices and serving.